Yoga Immersion with Andrew7Sealy
Join world renowned Yogi and connection catalyst Andrew Sealy as a special guest to a residency at Datu this November 11th - 18th. Complementing our wonderful team of Ayurvedic experts and trained Health specialists, Andrew brings a calm balance of collective energy to our wellness offerings. Whether you have followed Andrew for a while or this is your first time experiencing his teachings, this is a unique opportunity to spend quality time with him, in daily Meditation, Yoga and AcroYoga practice. Take advantage of this rare chance to dive deep into your practice and have the opportunity to experience additional private classes and Ayurvedic treatments to pave the way towards a healthier, happier you.
More about Andrew
Andrew Sealy is a connection catalyst, a yoga artist, and a movement creator. He is internationally known for his yoga teachings and wellness leadership. Andrew's teachings of Compassionate Self Love and Infinite Positive Potential inspire practitioners of all walks of life, worldwide. Through his dedicated practice of Raja Yoga and Mindful Living, Andrew Sealy embodies powerful progressive knowledge that he shares with grace.
Positively empowering his students with the tools needed for sustainable positive growth in physical practice, mental control, and practical life application. Andrew’s teachings aim to answer the question: How can we Adapt to Create and Evolve to Sustain?
• Accomodation for 7 nights on a Full Board Basis
• Airport transfers to and from the retreat (Florence airport or Siena train station).
• Ayurvedic welcome and departure consultations with one of our experienced Vaidyas to assess and discuss your individual needs and goal
• A personalised, comprehensive daily retreat programme featuring yoga, asana, meditation, breathwork, chanting, cuisine lessons, nature activities, inspiring talks and more
• 1 private treatment per guest per night, tailored to enhance your wellbeing journey
• Daily meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner, served in our restaurant
• Guilt-free snacks, water and tea provided throughout the day
• Comofrtable, retreat attire provided in your room for the duration of your stay
• A gift bag with wonderful items to extend your wellbeing back at home
Check out our FAQs for further details on what to bring as well as travel arrangements.